They go into a state of hibernation for the winter months.
With silage season well underway, many seasonal workers have joined up with contractors to blast through the weeks of work ahead.
Here is how to identify these workers:
- They haven’t seen your bed in 4 weeks;
- They are depending on others to feed you;
- The uniform: boots, jeans, polo shirt;
- The earpiece is glued to their head;
- They haven’t seen your other half since Christmas;
- They go into a state of hibernation for the winter months;
- The only time they are not in the cab is when they break something;
- They drive some sort of a customised car when not driving tractors.