You have visited 'the home of the Aubrac', you know the A.I. code of every single Aubrac sire and every animal on your farm carries an ounce of Aubrac blood.
- You know the A.I. code of every single Aubrac sire.
DPZ; DSH; AU4563; and AU4309.
- You never miss a society show and sale.
All roads lead to GVM Group - Tullamore Mart!
- You view all Aubrac exhibitions at every agricultural show.
Including Tullamore, Tullow and Tinahely!
- You know your cattle's pedigree like the back of your hand but you've no interest in your own ancestral roots.
You know where your priorities lie!
- Every animal on your farm carries an ounce of Aubrac blood.
This ranges from 1% to 100% - pedigree status.
- You're already thinking of names for your 2019-born pedigree calves.
You're hoping to welcome an Oliver, an Olivia and an Orlando this year but you may even reach for a French dictionary.
- You adhere to a particular dress code when exhibiting cattle at shows.
A shirt and tie; a white coat; steel toe-boots; a tie and a show stick!
- You have travelled to France - the home of the Aubrac!
You may have bought an animal or two on your travels too!