Suckler beef farmers and stakeholders are set to flock to Teagasc, Grange, Dunsany, Co. Meath for Beef 2018 on Tuesday, June, 26th.
The theme of this event is ‘€nhancing Knowledge’, with an emphasis to be placed on highlighting those technologies that will help underpin the future profitability of the beef sector including grassland management; animal nutrition; beef genetics; reproductive management and animal health.
Are you heading along to the event on Tuesday? Well, That’s Farming have noted some ways you can tell you’re ready for Beef 2018.
- You have a calendar countdown.
You have compiled a long list containing all the stands that you will attend.
- All farm work has been cancelled for the day.
- Tea flask and sandwiches are at the ready.
- A leaf of your chequebook has been spared for any potential purchases.
6. You’re going with a vision that you will be Ireland’s top suckler beef farmer!
Image Source: Tricia Kennedy.