They can be found in the centre of ‘the mart click’
- Conversations – They can be found talking about mart sales and cattle prices (trade)
- Attire – A country tweed hat, a crisp shirt, ‘tang’ shoes, jeans and a quilted or suit jacket
- Chat-up lines – “What are you in the market for?” “How’s your pit for silage?”
- Dancing style – He/she is a keen jiver!
- Terminology/Expressions – ‘Stan on’, ‘Will ya give the same again’, ‘A chancy sort’
- Transport – They travel in style in a jeep or tractor
- Groups – Groups of similar-looking individuals flock around them – they can be found in the centre of ‘the mart click’.
Post your suggestions in the ‘comments’ section or email – email@example.com