You definitely cannot miss them…
- Attire – ‘Tang’ shoes, jeans, a chequered shirt, country tweed hat and quilted jacket with a biro for good measures!
- Chat-up lines – “Do you have road frontage?” or “How’s your pit for silage?”
- Dancing style – He/she is an avid jiving fan!
- Conversations – They can be found talking about the trade and 'chancy cattle'
- Terminology/Expressions - 'Beast', 'A rob', 'Stan on', and 'Beef to the heels like a Mullingar heifer'
- Transport – They travel in style in a livestock lorry, jeep or tractor!
- Hands – They may have cattle lot numbers on their hands from being at the mart earlier that day!
- Groups – They are found in the centre of a group consisting of similar-looking individuals!
Post your suggestions in the ‘comments’ section or email – email@example.com