The palms of their hands are covered in random lot numbers…
- Attire – ‘Tang’ shoes, jeans, a chequered shirt, country tweed hat and quilted jacket with a biro and brown envelope for good measures!
- Terminology/Expressions - 'Beast', 'A rob', 'Stan on', and 'Beef to the heels, like a Mullingar heifer'
- Transport – They travel in style in a livestock lorry, jeep or flashy 202!
- Hands – Where else could they put their list of cattle lot numbers?
- Groups – They are found in the centre of a group consisting of similar-looking individuals!
- Dealer hug - They have perfected it by now (pre-Covid times)!
Old file photo