Are you ready for the ploughing this year? Have you the bag packed and ready to go? Find out by reading this weeks Ways you can tell!
1) You have the map studied, app downloaded and are ticking off the days on the calendar.
T-minus 3-weeks to go!
2) The lunch box has been cleaned and the bread and “hang” pre-ordered.
You can’t be going on a road trip to Screggan on an empty stomach. Hang sangwiches for everyone!
3) The boot has been cleaned out and the rain gear packed and ready to go.
Who knows how the weather will pan out, but most importantly, you have to have space to bring home all the freebies!
4) You have been calling in favours for the past month, to ensure you have the full ploughing experience.
Feed ordered, cattle sold early and extra help roped in, You can’t exactly go and leave the farm unattended, can you?
5) You have already picked out a list of machinery to inspect on the day.
Your out for the day and who doesn’t like machinery? Two birds one stone! Who knows the pocket may be a bit lighter on the way home!
6) The final stock preparations are well underway.
It’s the final day out for the show cattle this year, except for the dairy show, so you have to be prepared. Final training, clipping, shampooing and general TLC are a must for your furry friends, not to mention you yourself. You have to look your best, Marty will be there!