There isn’t a pot of tea to be found in the canteen; tractors dominate the mart car-park and mart attendees ditch their signature style.
- You never meet your best friend at the mart anymore.
They are taking their annual seasonal break to prepare for their powerful return in the autumn!
Sales have smaller entry numbers.
When it comes to purchasing stock, you can’t be as fussy anymore.
- You are knocked out of your usual routine.
Three rings become two, which means that you could be waiting around the mart for hours!
- Mart attendees ditch their signature style.
The classic quilted jacket and shirt are swapped for casual attire - a t-shirt and shorts.
- Tractors dominate the mart car-park.
Time to take a break while hauling and stacking bales!
- There isn’t a pot of tea to be found in the canteen.
You believe that a ‘mineral’ is the only thing that can quench the thirst after a polling war.
- There is actually space for irregular attendees to stand around the ring.
Much to everyone’s surprise!