You know the A.I. code of every Simmental bull; you adhere to a particular dress code when exhibiting pedigrees at shows & you have an association with the YISA.
- You know the A.I. code of every Simmental bull.
SI2469; SI2152; SI4483 and SI4222.
- You never miss a society show and sale.
You attend Simmental sales in marts including Tullamore; Roscommon; Gort; Ballymote and Roscommon.
- You have spent all year trying to select suitable names beginning with the letter 'K' for your pedigree cattle.
There are a few Kierians; Kyles; Kalens; Kaceys; Katelyns and Karlas knocking around the farm.
- You adhere to a particular dress code when exhibiting cattle at shows.
A shirt and tie; a white coat; steel toe-boots; a tie and a show stick!
- You have an association with the YISA.
You either play host to or attend grooming demonstrations; workshops and stock-judging events.
- You're a member of a regional club within the Simmental Society.
Either the North Eastern Club; Northern Western Club; Southern Club; South Eastern Club; South Western Club or the Western Club!
- The Simmental National Show at Tullamore Show and the National Simmental Calf Finals at Strokestown Show are your highlights.
- You know your Simmental's pedigree breeding like the back of your hand but you've no interest in your own ancestry.
You know where your priorities lie!
Image source: Irish Simmental Cattle Society.