You became involved in showing cattle through the YMA; you're familiar with George Candler and you know the AI code of every single Limousin bull.
- You know the AI code of every single Limousin bull.
ZAG; EBY and LM2006!
- You never miss a society show and sale.
You're most excited about these events than Christmas.
- You know your cattle's pedigree like the back of your hand but you've no interest in own ancestral roots.
Now that says something!
- Every animal on your farm carries an ounce of Limousin blood.
Cattle contain between 1-100% Limousin blood.
- You eagerly await the results of the Carcass Competition held by Ashbourne Meats in conjunction with the Irish Limousin Society.
All in an attempt to lift the John O' Grady Memorial Trophy.
- You became involved in showing cattle through the YMA (Young Members Association).
Your ultimate goal was to represent Ireland in the Anglo-Irish YMA finals!
- The National Show in Tullamore is your highlight.
This competition showcases the cream of the crop!
- You're familiar with George Candler who officiates as auctioneer at Limousin Society sales.
Ireland's best-known livestock auctioneer?