- You have travelled to France - ‘the home of the Parthenaise’.
Pathenay – a town in Western-France
- You know the A.I. code of every single PT sire!
Including IRX, UNI, VUL and SNX!
- You view Parthenaise exhibitions at all agricultural shows.
Including Tullamore Show, Charleville Ag Show, Gorey and Tinahely Show – to name but a few!
- You know your cattle’s pedigree like the back of your hand but you’ve no interest in your own ancestral roots.
Now that says something!
- Every animal on your farm carries Parthenaise blood.
Cattle carry 1% to 100% PT blood.
- Nothing beats a Parthenaise in your eyes.
“An attractive and stylish breed with pronounced pigmentation and hard black feet”
- There’s nothing like Parthenaise beef, you claim!
High yields of excellent quality meat, with kill-outs exceeding 67%.
Image source: Monfin Parthenaise Herd