You go to marts and agricultural shows together; you seek your farmer's opinion when purchasing stock and you know their livestock as well as your own.
- The farm is the priority.
It's not a 9 to 5.
- You go to agricultural shows together
Consider it a date!
- Calves; lambs; wellies and overalls are acceptable gifts.
These are items that he/she will definitely appreciate!
- You spend the lambing and/or calving season in the shed with your farmer and silage season in the tractor cab.
The only ways that you can spend time with your time during the busy seasons!
- You know your farmer's livestock as well as your own.
Including their name (if applies); tag number and pedigree (breeding)!
- You do your farmer's least favourite chore.
Mucking out or bottle-feeding all the lambs, perhaps.
- You have to face into lambing two different flocks and/or calving two different herds.
Some calvings/lambings may even clash.
- You know that plans can change suddenly.
At the drop of a hat!
- You go to the mart together
A far cry from your movie and dinner nights.
- You travel in a tractor cab or the farm jeep for a date night.
Your favourite modes of transport!
- You seek your farmer's opinion when purchasing livestock!
This could cause a small fry.