With students taking their classes at home due to the coronavirus, I can’t help but imagine what I would be like in their shoes.
Here is how I would imagine myself if I was back in first year during the current crisis:
- All of a sudden you have found a new hobby when you’re supposed to be studying, funny coincidence that;
- You studied for 4 hours so you definitely deserved that 2-day break, well-done champ;
- “There must be a quicker way of getting through all this content”;
- “I wonder if Coppers misses me too?”
- There is nowhere else to spend your money, so may as well buy things online that you don’t need;
- “I’m never saying no to a night out ever again”;
- “I can’t wait to tell the grandkids about this”;
- By the time it’s all over, your hair will be so overgrown you’ll need a ratchet strap to hold it all back.