- Farmers never leave the farm for the entire Christmas!
-Not exactly true, sure what about all the farmers you meet on a night out over the festive period?
- They don’t receive presents!
Does a pair of new cattle clippers or a pair of overalls count?
- They aren’t one for Christmas surprises.
Sure, what about the birth of a golden Charolais bull calf just when you’re about to butcher the turkey?
- Farmers don’t enjoy a good Christmas movie with the family.
We all love Babe, what a gem!
- Farmers like to be idle on Christmas Day.
- Christmas Day is similar to the remaining 364 days in the farming calendar, minus the turkey and suffering!