- Farmers never leave the farm for the entire Christmas!
What about all the farmers you meet on a night out over the festive period?
- They don’t receive presents!
Does a pair of new cattle clippers or a pair of overalls count?
- They aren’t one for Christmas surprises.
What about the calf that's born after the turkey?
- Farmers don’t enjoy a good Christmas movie with the family.
What about Babe?
- Farmers like to be idle on Christmas Day.
It's very similar to the other 364 days in the farming calendar, minus the turkey and stuffing!