- You know the AI code of every single Irish Moiled bull.
- You know your cattle’s pedigree like the back of your hand, but you’ve no interest in your ancestral roots.
You know where your priorities.
- Every animal on your farm carries an ounce of Irish Moiled blood.
Ranging from 1%-100% - pedigree status.
- You believe there’s nothing like an Irish Moiled.
“One of our most distinctive dual-purpose breed native to Ireland”
- You are interested in exploring various Irish Moiled colour patterns
Including Mainly White, 50/50, Typically Marked and Mainly Red.
- You can’t beat Irish Moiled beef’s superb tenderness and distinctive flavour, you claim.
The cattle achieve carcass weights of 220-260kg, R and O grades.
- You view all Irish Moiled exhibitions at every agricultural show.
Including Tullamore and Balmoral but you may even venture to Gosford and Royal Three Counties Show.
Image source: Christopher Kelly