Grand, I will, of course, I'll get back to you and more - see here!
What do the Irish mean when they say the following? That’s Farming takes a look – Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!
- Grand – very good
- I will, of course – Definitely not!
- That’s grand – it will do!
- Grand – not okay
- Grand – I'm feeling horrendous
- It’s only a quick spin down the road – It’s about 20kms away!
- I’ll get back to you – I am finished speaking with you
- It will be serious craic altogether – it mightn’t be worth your while but sure we'll go anyway
- It will do – it's very unsuitable
- I’ll do that straight away – In two weeks or so!
- You look fantastic – you look under the weather!
- We will have one pint – two or three?
Send us your suggestions – post in the ‘comments’ section!