"I'm on my back again."
Sheep are a great animal, but they are not always the simplest to deal with.
They can be quite delicate and have a mind of their own.
Let's take a look inside the mind of a sheep:
- "I think I might die today";
- "Oh, look! A gap in the fence";
- "I’m on my back again";
- "Keep that dog away from me";
- "These lambs aren’t going to come by themselves";
- "I think today is a good day to break out";
- "Leave that wool on, it’s freezing";
- "If you could not handle me, that would be great."