Often the forgotten animal on many farms, as he only earns his keep for a few weeks in the summer.
We must remember, bulls are cattle too and deserve the same level of respect and consideration.
For that reason, let's take a look inside the mind of a bull, to see how he's really feeling.
- January: "The boredom is killing me";
- February: "I can almost smell the summer";
- March: "Is it time to go yet?";
- April: "Would you mind if I knocked that wire?";
- May: "Why is that guy doing my job?";
- June: "Right ladies, who is up first?";
- July: "Jesus, I’m wrecked";
- August: "Just because they are moving field doesn’t mean I’m going with them";
- September: "The bachelor pad looks different";
- October: "I’m getting hungry";
- November: "Bad enough that you’re putting me inside, you want to dose me as well?";
- December: "Ah well, at least it’s dry."