When you tell people that you’re dating a farmer, the comments usually start about not being able to take a holiday, smelling badly or never leaving an area.
Well, we know the vast amount of advantages that dating a farmer brings, so here are some reasons that dating a farmer is great – and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- He’s fit! – Lifting bales and all that shoveling does wonders for his muscle tone
- He drives – And has probably been doing so since he was 10
- He’s caring – If he looks after you as well as he does his calves, you’ll have nothing to worry about
- He’s smart – Running your own business is not easy, your farmer boyfriend has been doing this most of his life
- He’s a midwife – cow having a calf or woman in labour…. much the same thing really…
- He’s a doctor/vet – All of your ailments will be taken seriously, and he is not squeamish
- He’ll be a great dad – Small baby up in the middle of the night? Not to worry, your farmer is probably up anyway
- He’s clean – well, near other people anyway! Farmers have to, and tend to wash more than most!
- He can bargain – put this to the test on your next shopping spree
- He can cook – Chances are, he’ll be having dinner earlier in the day so it will be prepared for you when you arrive home