- I’ve to go to the bog.
Sure, how are you going to keep warm for the winter?
- I got stuck behind a tractor.
I would have walked faster, he was driving that slow.
- The neighbour’s cattle broke into my front lawn.
There wasn’t a blade of grass to be found in the field they were ‘grazing’ in.
- You can’t beat the smell of silage.
If only you could bottle it.
- A squirt of slurry is better than any best-selling fragrance.
But the neighbours definitely don’t agree.
- Mass is at 10am in the morning.
Cancel all other plans.
- I’m going into town for a ‘drop’.
Just a pint or two to quench the thirst!
- There’s a grand stretch in the evening.
There’s nothing quite like it.
- We could do with ‘liquid sunshine’ - it will make the grass shoot up!
Only a couple of drops, not a few thousand gallons.
- We’re popping off to the mart for a family day out!
Something to tickle everyone’s fancy.