You can handle a change of plan, you don’t mind going to a mart and you are willing to block a gap.
- You are willing to accept a farmer’s lifestyle
- You can realise that the farm is the priority
- You can handle a change of plan
- You like/love animals
- You don’t mind travelling in a tractor or a pick-up
- You can adapt to the smell of slurry or freshly cut silage
- You can accept the smell of livestock
- You understand that it is not possible to go away every weekend
- You can accept that you may not see him/her during the calving, lambing or silage season
- You are flexible when it comes to schedules
- You are willing to block a gap
- You don’t mind dropping along to the mart.
Share your thoughts in the 'comments' section!