You know every cut like the back of your hand; you’re not afraid to embrace your creative side and your customers arrive 5-minutes before closing time.
- You know every cut of meat like the back of your hand.
-Flank; brisket; chuck; and blade - you name them.
- You’re a celebrity in your area!
‘The butcher there in the square in town’ - one such example!
- You know the usual/regular orders off by heart.
Every business has that one customer that places the same order on every occasion that they arrive in the shop.
- You are not afraid to embrace your creativity which means that you’re always keen to trial new products.
Peppers; onions and garlic are thrown into the mix along with your usual meats in a bid to expand your quirky product range.
- Your customers usually arrive five minutes before closing time.
Sure isn’t it always the case?
- You know your customer base very well.
You hear all the gossip including births; marriages; feuds ect.