If you, like many others, dream of becoming a contractor someday but don’t know where to start – just read this.
The first step to achieving your dream is to start acting the part. You need to walk, talk and dress like a contractor.
So, if you want to achieve your dreams, you better start wearing some of these:
- A polo shirt;
- Jeans – cool in the summer, warm in the winter;
- Boots – no matter what, they will never be seen in wellies;
- Sunglasses, even in the winter;
- The earpiece – you get this on your induction to the contractors’ society, similar to getting a knighthood in other walks of life;
- As mentioned previously, eyebrow piercings are optional but encouraged;
- Baseball cap – to look extra cool.