Throughout the years, we have seen some very different uses for baling twine.
Most are practical, some are strange, but overall they all serve their purpose.
The possibilities are endless but here are some of the other situations where we have seen baling twine being used:
- A belt – stop the trousers falling off;
- Tying gates – probably the most common use;
- Make-shift harness for showing cattle;
- One person was seen using it as a shoelace;
- A lead for the dog - no need to buy one;
- Calving/lambing ropes;
- A replacement for the ball-cock attachment in a trough;
- A hair tie.