10 ways you can tell farmers are just a tad different.
1) They seem to love nothing more than sitting in a boiling hot tractor on the warmest of days.
2) The weather is treated like a god, they worship her almighty glory.
3) They prefer the company of cows over humans. In fact, cows understand them better.
4) Most of their time is spent in watching cattle, instead of out having a good time.
5) They will stick their hand anywhere, literally anywhere no questions asked.
6) They wear hats hanging half on their head, Not only this but they wear hats even when they don’t have a top on.
7) Silage. They are stone mad for silage! Getting silage cut, preparing the grass for the cut, waiting on the contractors, getting it cut, bringing in bales, covering pits, anything that involves silage their game.
8) Turf is another highlight of their summer days, it’s almost as if they need any excuse to get to the bog. Is there something at the bog I’m missing? And we won't even go into the whole tractor infactuation.
9) When they’re moving cattle, the sounds and calls coming out of them are like something from the Men in Black movies. “Whisssst”, “Commm-a” “Sci-yup” “Sumup” , Sound familiar?
10) They walk around fields shouting “suck, suck, suck, suck!