Poll Results: 100% of TF followers did not mark International women’s day


In a poll taken by ThatsFarming, we asked you a range of questions connected to International Women's Day. Check out the results of the poll below!

Poll Results: 100% of TF followers did not mark International women’s day

  • ADDED
  • 3 mths ago

In a poll taken by ThatsFarming, we asked you a range of questions connected to International Women's Day. Check out the results of the poll below!

As I am sure you are well aware, Thursday, March 8th marked International Women’s Day. A range of events took place around the country and across the waters, to celebrate the milestone. But did you mark the occasion?

We asked our followers and 100% of those who partook admitted to doing nothing special to mark the event. That is not all though, as when asked if Women in Agriculture should get their own event in future, a surprising 57% answered no!

The final question asked, was whether people knew that March 8th was International Women’s day. Unsurprisingly though, 75% or three-quarters of voters DID know it was the special aforementioned day. The bigger question remains, however, who are the remaining 25%?

Don’t forget to cast your vote in our Poll each and every Saturday at 5PM. Make your voice count!


Similar Articles

Comments


The Marts Forecast
The Marts Forecast
Click to View Weekly Mart Schedules
SELECT LIVESTOCK

Cattle Marts Scheduled Nationwide

Monday

  • Birr
  • Carrigallen
  • Granard
  • Elphin
  • Inishowen
  • Manorhamilton
  • Stranolar
  • Tuam

Tuesday

  • Ballina
  • Ballyjamesduff
  • Drumshambo
  • Ennis
  • Enniscorthy
  • Fermoy
  • Nenagh

Wednesday

  • Athenry
  • Ballinrobe
  • Elphin
  • Granard
  • Kilrush
  • Nenagh

Thursday

  • Ballymote
  • Birr
  • Castlerea
  • Drumshambo
  • Ennis
  • Kilkenny
  • Raphoe

Friday

  • Donegal
  • Gort
  • Kilfenora
  • Roscommon
  • Roscrea
  • Tullow

Saturday

  • Balla
  • Carnew
  • Carrigallen
  • Dowra
  • Loughrea
  • Maam Cross
  • Mohill
  • New Ross
  • Scariff
  • Tullow

Sheep Marts Scheduled Nationwide

Monday

  • Ballyjamesduff
  • Carrigallen
  • Elphin
  • Fermoy
  • Kilkenny
  • Raphoe

Tuesday

  • Athenry
  • Ballina
  • Donegal
  • Ennis
  • Inishowen
  • Tuam
  • Tullow

Wednesday

  • Ballinrobe
  • Enniscorthy
  • Gort
  • Manorhamilton
  • Roscommon
  • Roscrea
  • Stranorlar

Thursday

  • Ballymote
  • Carnew
  • Loughrea

Friday

  • Dowra

Saturday

  • New Ross
  • Maam Cross

Dairy Marts Scheduled Nationwide

Monday

  • Kilkenny

Tuesday

Wednesday

  • Enniscorthy (2nd Wednesday Of Month)

Thursday

Friday

  • Fermoy

Saturday

Calf Marts Scheduled Nationwide

Monday

Tuesday

  • Kilkenny

Wednesday

  • Enniscorthy

Thursday

Friday

Saturday