Over 400 cattle passed through the ring of Raphoe Mart, with a full ringside of buyers.
Speaking to That’s Farming, Ann Harkin, Manager of Raphoe Mart said:
“A large number of purchases acquired stock for grass. Factory agents were also active for stock. Close to 100% clearance was achieved. The trade remains steady.” Ann Harkin told Catherina Cunnane of That’s Farming.
- Top class bulls over 600 kgs - €600 to €1000
- Beef bullocks - €600 to €955 over
- Store bullocks - €400 to €915 over
- Beef heifers - €500 to €965 over
- Store heifers - €350 to €740 over
- Dry cows - €600 to €1830 each
- Bullocks sold from €2.10/kg to €2.70/kg
- Bulls sold from €2.00/kg to €3.00/kg
- Heifers sold from €2.20/kg to €2.80/kg
- Fat Cows sold from €600/head to €1830/head
Weanling Night Sale on Tuesday 13th February 2018. Intake from 4 p.m. and Sale at 7 p.m.
SHEEP SALE EVERY MONDAY AT 11 A.M.
CATTLE SALE EVERY THURSDAY AT 11 A.M.