- You spend more time sleeping in the library than in bed.
There’s only so much caffeine can do.
- Your wardrobe consists of body warmers and vet fashion.
Free MSD woolly hat, thank you very much.
- You’re still not sure how best to hold a cat.
If you just as much as look at them wrong good luck.
- You know the librarian on a first name basis.
And she gives out chocolate at exam time to help you cope with the misery.
- You think you can make out the ultrasound image.
“Ah, I see it. Yep. There it is.. I think. Ok, no.”
- You’re in a love-hate relationship with Coppers and Ryans.
Dedicated to the cause, you still make your 8:00 lecture.
- You can have heated conversations about waterproofs and wellies.
They’re worst than the Ag science students debating Friesian and Jersey.
- Friends send you animal-related memes and videos.
And you find them all adorable, of course.
- Your social media is endless photos of animals.
If you didn’t take a selfie while lambing were you even lambing
- Even after exams, you feel like you should really do some study
There is no end.