You prefer marts over shopping centres; some farmers struggle to remember your name and you are one of the only females there.
- You go to livestock marts instead of shopping centres.
An ideal day out!
- You are one of the only females there.
But no one will step on your toes!
- You have specific mart attire.
A quilted jacket; chelsea boots and a checkered blouse.
- You're known as 'the woman who goes to the mart'.
The famous nickname!
- You are not afraid to loosen the purse strings.
You don’t bat an eyelid when it comes to selecting and purchasing stock.
- You're respected, but some people are keen to express that they're surprised to see you there.
There is always one!
- Some farmers struggle to remember your name.
Chances are if you aren’t a Mary or Teresa, it will cause some confusion!
- You’re not afraid to put your hand to anything.
Purchasing stock; sorting paper-work in the office or loading your new stock!
- You are often asked for your opinion of an animal.
You can’t beat a woman’s touch, they claim!