Calving ropes; a sick new-born calf and/or lamb; a penknife; wellies and overalls -check out the full list below.
- A new pair of calving ropes.
You must be prepared for all eventualities!
- A box of calving gloves.
If you leave the box beside the paperwork, chances are you will not lose them!
- A penknife!
You really could find everything and anything under the sun in this ‘farm office’.
- Overalls & wellies
It’s like a mini wardrobe too!
- Cattle passports and paperwork!
This should come as no surprise and these should be the first and foremost items that could find.
- AI catalogues; used straws and AI dockets.
This comes as no surprise - minus the AI straws, of course!
- An old ‘blockia’ and every other phone that has been owned down through the years.
- The so-called ‘office’ is like a mini museum!
- A sick calf and/or lamb.
The office also becomes a bovine and /or intensive care unit for the sick new-borns!
- A range of farm collectables.
Chances are the farmer has a range of different collectables including a small-sized figurine version of their favourite tractor/pick-up model.