They cannot tell the difference between a heifer & a bullock and have the inability to comprehend ‘farmer language’ - check out this week’s myths (false belief/idea) that farmers think about office administrators at marts.
- They cannot tell the difference between a heifer and a bullock.
- They have the inability to comprehend ‘farmer language’.
Expressions including a ‘Store beast’; ‘ a print-out’ and ‘she was sold subject’ do not cause them to raise an eyebrow, so that’s this myth dispelled.
- They have no interest in interacting with mart attendees including farmers; dealers; exporters; agents and hauliers.
The office administrations or the ‘man or woman that works in the office’ are the faces behind the mart and by crossing paths and dealing with these customers over the counter weekly, they build up a nice network of Agricultural friends!
- Office Administrators cannot solve problems.
Chances are if there is an issue or a query in relation to a passport or a subject sale, they are your number-one go-to people!
- They don’t attain nicknames or titles!
‘The friendly one in the office’ ‘The one that has yet to master sorting cards’ ‘the one that gave me the print-out last week’ - They definitely acquire an array of titles.