Ag students spend all their time sculling cans; all have Ag backgrounds and all drive to college in a tractor – check out these myths (misbelief/idea)!
- Ag students spend all their time sculling cans!
-This one could cause a small fry, but we cannot forget the occasional farm walk too!
- They all arrive drive to college in a tractor.
-While some do, but others arrive via other modes of transport including a BMW and bus!
- All Ag Students have Agricultural backgrounds!
Believe it or not, this is NOT true! – You have many people who do not carry an ounce of farming blood that got bitten by the Ag bug!
- All Agricultural students relish the idea of checkered shirts.
While some love a good shirt, others find comfort in the form of a hoodie of trackies!
- They all arrive at college wearing overalls and wellies.
NOT ALL! Some wear their mart boots, while others wear their ‘going-out footwear’.
- Ag students spend their entire college time in the lecture hall & library.
What about farming? –That practical experience is paramount.
- Ag Students don’t learn anything and are just there to pick-up the ‘piece of paper’.
Some are there to seek new inspiration for their farms and to gain a qualification to assist them in the future.