Catherina pinpoints ten ways that you can tell you’re a livestock haulier!
- You know every back road and unmapped areas in the country.
You have travelled some ground in your time, so I guess that explains why you’re better than any GPS!
- Your reversing skills are world-class.
A champion of the road!
- You’re loyal to one particular truck brand.
Sure once you have understood one’s dedication to a particular cattle breed or football team, you’ll get your head around that one.
- You’ve mastered the one-finger salute!
Now that’s a skill in itself!
- You ‘flash the lights’ whenever you meet your fellow hauliers!
A red carpet welcome for each other!
- You’re best known for your wheels!
The King/Queen of the road!
- Coffee keeps you on the alert!
Coffee or an energy drink quenches the thirst!
- You’re an avid lover of a fry-up!
The nation’s favourite breakfast… sure you couldn’t go wrong!
- You wear a pair of quirky dealer/ chelsea boots!
You really look the part!
- Your stockmanship skills are on point!
You know how to handle the livestock and your machine!
Photo: David Halliday.