Are you well-known within the farming circles? Do you work outrageous hours? Are you used of needles and blood? Check out this week’s 8 ways you can tell, where we have summarised SOME of those ways.
- You are well-known within the farming community.
There isn’t a farmer who doesn’t know of the magic that you can perform.
- You work outrageous hours.
3 am on-call calving cases spring to mind, putting your regular working hours out of the questions!
- The likes of blood, needles and guts do not force you to bat an eyelid.
Because they all form part of a vet’s working life.
- Nights out can be occasional and depend on the rota.
During peak calving and lambing season, you may have to kiss that dream goodbye!
- You’re very knowledgeable when it comes to all animals.
Five years well spent in college!
- Farmers have you on speed dial.
Which probably isn’t a bad sign; it definitely shows that they have deep trust.
- You have an excellent memory and can remember the majority, if not all of the animals that you have previously treated.
The routine annual TB test is the perfect time for your memory test.
- While you immensely enjoy your C-sections and surgical procedures, some days routine tasks including TB testing isn’t as tedious as you quite often can think.
T.B. testing is probably the ONLY predictable part of your day.